December 11, 2004

A long, fine pin

Balloons go 'pop'. Like images. Images go 'pop'. Like dreams. Dreams go 'pop'. Like, what the hell, life.

2 deaths in a week. 2 cremations in a day. A night of sleep to quiet down. Who said life is a struggle? Who needs prayers? Just fuck it.

xxx

Cover me up to my chin

I have this unknown feeling of insecurity now. That I have too good an imagemaker up in my mind. Professional Version 11.9. That I see a lot of images through a stark clean glass, so clean, so transparent that it doesn't seem to be there.

I thought these images are who they really are. I walked towards them and bumped my nose onto the glass. I stop in my track, feel the glass. Meanwhile, that image I was trying to reach fades into the air. Then, there was nothing. Maybe there was nothing in the first place.

Too many bumps on the bloody glass and now, I'm afraid. Who are those images on the other side?

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 11:26